Senior UX Designer
July 2009 – January 2010
Sometimes businesses make changes. Sometimes they eliminate departments. Sometimes even hundreds of employees in a day. When I found myself unexpectedly looking for new work I went back to an old friend to work on a great project. I led the design of the back-end UX for a brand new generation of travel agency software and worked with a great team along the way.
Lead team of interaction and visual designers in designing major segments of a first-of-its-kind, compelling user experience for enterprise-scale travel management.
• Lead team of interaction and visual designers
• Collaborate with development engineers in understanding technical limitations and requirements
• Build and maintain client relationship
• Gather and interpret requirements into compelling user experience
• Quickly understand a complex data system within the context of a complicated business environment
• Lead effort to integrate user experience from multiple segments in project
• Present materials at all levels both internally and to Travelport
• Build prototypes for use in usability testing